The most flexible of all Disney's Magic Your Way Tickets, enjoy unlimited access to all Disney Parks at Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida with the freedom to visit as many parks as you wish for a day. With this great-value pass you can hop freely between parks, water parks and attractions, which are as follows:
Magic Kingdom Park: The oldest park at Walt Disney World® Resort is a homage to classic fairy tales and Disney® heroes. Here you can meet and greet your favourite Disney® characters from Snow White, to Winnie the Pooh and of course, Mickey and Minnie. The focal point of the park is the instantly recognisable Cinderella Castle and Magic Kingdom Park is the place to come at the end of the day to watch the magnificent parades.
Epcot: This fascinating, one-of-a-kind park is dedicated to international culture and technological innovation. Epcot offers a blend of fun and education which have made it popular with adults and children alike. Learn about the origins of our planet, the cultural differences between its people and our quest to reach space.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios: The most glamorous theme park at Walt Disney World® Resort, and the place where everyone’s a star! Disney’s Hollywood Studios is a celebration of the movies from the glamour of the 40’s to the CGI epics that fill our screens today.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park: Walt Disney did not just immortalise animals on celluloid but was passionate about their conservation. Disney’s Animal Kingdom celebrates that passion and allows you to come face to face with some of the world’s wildest and most wonderful creatures.
Disney Springs: Provides day and night-time entertainment with shopping, eating, nightclubs and live music.
Disney® Water Parks:
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park: One of the most popular water parks in the world, this great attraction offers something for everyone.
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park: The coolest place in Orlando, this unique water park has a ski theme!
Other attractions included in the ticket are as follows:
Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course - one round and must start prior to 4pm
Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course - green fees only, tee time reservation required and subject to availability
ESPN Wide World of Sport Complex
This ticket allows you to leave and re-enter the park you are visiting as many times as you want. Plus it includes Disney’s FastPass+ – a unique Disney® system that enables you to pre-book a slot on the most popular rides and avoid spending time standing in line. You also enjoy complimentary use of the Disney Transportation system.
- At the time of booking a voucher is generated as proof of a ticket reservation and is not a valid voucher to redeem for tickets at Walt Disney World® Resort. Tickets will be issued upon presentation of the Disney® Ticket Confirmation Number along with a valid photo ID at one of the selected ticket sales locations at Walt Disney World® Resort.
- All tickets and options are non-transferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Water Parks subject to seasonal and weather closures.
- 1-Day ticket is valid for admission on the date of service selected and deemed Value, Regular or Peak pricing, should the ticket be used for admission on a date other than that purchased the ticket may be exchanged at the ticket window at any of the main parks. In the case of an exchange, the ticket’s historic retail value can be applied against the new purchase price so long as the purchase price of the new ticket is equal to or greater than the historic retail value. Click here to Download the calendar
- If your booking qualifies for a free gift, vouchers will be sent by email within 72 hours of making your booking. For more information see our Free Gifts Explained page.